Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

User Reputation Manager

What do you think?

• Total voters
We have a great bunch of folks here and I'm enjoying the quality of the company.

It seems we have a more "seasoned" (I didn't want to say older) bunch of people here that enjoy playing their wind instruments. I see a lot of potential as the community grows.

I think I'm the baby of the group from what I can tell, so far :eek:).

Back on topic ...

SOTW has a topic about the value of posters' posts (http://forum.saxontheweb.net/showthread.php?t=85716) -- well, at least it morphed into a discussion of that topic.

The WF is much smaller than SOTW, but that's one place where I'd like to make a real difference: I don't want there to be a doubt that the advice you get from someone here is really, really good. That's one of the reasons for a system like this -- and one of the reasons we have lotsa Content Experts.

It's been tempo-permanently turned off. We're investigating a couple other avenues.

FWIW, I happen to think that you have to implement this feature with the command that people should only give or take away Rep Points for specific reasons, i.e., your post contained no real content and/or could actually cause damage. I'll take away points. Your post was a credit to the community and you made everyone's life a little better by posting it. I'll give you points.

(Although I did enjoy trying to take away points from Ed and Gandalfe for not reading my longish posts :))

Back
Top Bottom