Search results

1. LeBlanc (Paris) Esprit + Backun Barrel

There doesn't appear to be a Cannonball dealer in the UK. I am often in the US (North Carolina). Do you know who could mail order me one and the prices? Thanks!!
  2. LeBlanc (Paris) Esprit + Backun Barrel

Thanks all! I have sent an email to Morrie and hopefully he will respond when he is back from NAMM. Donny at Howarth's in London has offered to let me try some as well ... DB
  3. LeBlanc (Paris) Esprit + Backun Barrel

Does anyone know whether any (or all!) of Morrie Backun's barrels will fit and work on my pair of LeBlanc Paris Esprit Clarinets? On his site he says that they are not suitable for Selmer clarinets but what about older (about ten years) French-made LeBlancs? Any advice would be welcomed...
  4. Buy an Oehler clarinet, help for the right one...

Hello Terry and thank you for your suggestion. I understand that the Yamaha German mouthpiece which I have is only available in one size! However, all is not lost. The vendor has offered to have the barrel modified to fit the Yamaha mouthpiece and I posted it off to his technician today...
  5. Favorite Living Jazz Clarinetists

Other young(!) English players to watch out for are Julian Stringle and also Pete Neighbour although he lives in the US now ... :Space2:
  6. Buy an Oehler clarinet, help for the right one...

Caveat Emptor I decided to buy a VENUS German Clarinet (26key). I bought it just for fun really and to mess around with the fingerings and learn Oehler keywork. It is reasonably well made and the keys do not seem too soft or bendy. I had to make a number of regulatory adjustments (using...
Back
Top Bottom