1. QueenVicki

Help with naming my woodwind quartet

I like westwind quartet
  2. QueenVicki

Dogs and Cats

LOL
  3. QueenVicki

Dogs and Cats

GOOD STUFF. I actually have one pit bull, 3 Great Danes, and 2 cats. The cats and 3 of the dogs stay away when I'm playing......BUT my female Great Dane (Loki) will actually come up and try to lick the end of my clarinet. If I'm sitting she gets behind and lays her head on my shoulder like...
  4. QueenVicki

Paper Instruments

wow
  5. QueenVicki

Bass Clarinet

Ahhhhh yes Terry I have been considering the idea of what I might get used, being from a school, etc. I have just started looking and really in no hurry. I appreciate all of the information from everyone.
  6. QueenVicki

Bass Clarinet

I'm considering buying a bass clarinet. Just a thought at this point and have looked around a little. I would need to go with a used instrument. Any thoughts on what would be the best buy?
  7. QueenVicki

Need help tracing clarinet

Well everyone here has been very nice and extremely helpful and I appreciate it very much. I will keep researching and keep you posted if I find out anything new. My clarinet is done, I pick it up in the morning (very excited about that). I have orchestra practice tomorrow so hopefully it...
  8. QueenVicki

LOL @ girl singer. That's just crazy. Did they even give you "proper term" for that? I will go check it out later thank you.
  9. QueenVicki

The clarinet is in very good condition. There are no cracks. It has always played beautifully. It sat for many years in my closet and of course wasn't playing all the notes when I got it out. I just had it completely repadded. They were supposed to do a complete overhaul on it. When...
  10. QueenVicki

Pictures Here are some of the pictures I took.
  11. QueenVicki

Do you know of anywhere I could look that the serial numbers go down that low?
  12. QueenVicki

Are musicians morning or evening types.

Neither, I love both ends of the day as well
  13. QueenVicki

I am looking at the pictures on that page. It has the register key on the back like the one in the first pictures. The shorter key that looks like it has stuff wrapping around rather than just a long key. Like I had said before I will take pictures tonight of the whole clarinet and then the...
  14. QueenVicki

Thank you for the information I will go check out that link. I will take some pictures when I get home tonight to share.
  15. QueenVicki

Most definately will take picture when I get home tonight and share. I just got it back yesterday so I got to use it last night and am very pleased with the job they did on it. I am very curious to find out how old it is. I know it was very old when I got it in 1987. My mother was allowed to...
  16. QueenVicki

I have a LeBlanc, Paris France Symphone Model Clarinet. I have found the numbers 272A on the clarinet but am having trouble tracing the numbers to find anything out about it i.e., how old it is, etc. It was my high school graduation present (1987) and I just had a complete overhaul done on it...
Back
Top Bottom