Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Search results

1. oregrif

Post Your Music Biography Here

1. Grew up in a mostly non-musical family but got to listen to Sinatra, Dean Martin, Mitch Miller, and my favorite - Spike Jones. 2. Started on Tonette in 4th grade. Played trumpet from 5th grade through Sr year of high school until I split my lip and had to take a break. I was a good player...
  2. oregrif

What is your alto flute set up?

Gemeinhardt - I have both straight and curved solid silver heads. I prefer the straight one for tone and intonation. I can hear myself a little better with the curved hj but I also get hand cramps in short order when using it vs the straight.
  3. oregrif

What is your Flute setup

If I may chime in here..... I consider my primary instrument to be the flute but I am self taught so take my comments for what they are worth :-) I initially played trumpet and flugelhorn until a split lip forced me to find another avenue to make music - hence the flute starting in 1970...
  4. oregrif

WF New People Introductions

Oregon greetings Hello everyone - my name is Dave and I live in the Portland, OR area. I am 58 and am primarily a flute player (Miyazawa's with Drelinger and Howell Roberts headjoints, Gemeinhardt Alto flute) but have recently (2.5 years)started working on saxes as well (1959 Buescher Super 400...
Back
Top Bottom