Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Search results

1. Electric or Analogue?

Thanks. I don't play the EWI enough, but I love the sop tonality. If I went for a real one I'd find a tutor :)
  2. Hello!

Thanks, I mess with an Akai EWI which is fun, doodle on electric piano & am self-taught guitar & electric bass :)
  3. Electric or Analogue?

Hi, Love the sound of the soprano sax but thought practice might be an issue (neighbours), so went in for an EWI instead. Then I moved. The EWI is fun but can be difficult for a newb due to the 'slur bar' on its base and the 'octave rollers', you've only got to look at either one of these...
  4. Hello!

Hi from Ric in Dorset (UK) would-be soprano sax player ;) R
  5. WF New People Introductions

Thanks Helen ;) Ric
  6. WF New People Introductions

Thanks Helen, Yes I am in the UK - the Elkhart looks okay for a beginner I guess. Am hoping my tutor will also be able to identify any potential problems with the new horn. I would start by fitting a Yamaha mouthpiece anyway. Will update :) Ric
  7. WF New People Introductions

Thanks Helen, Unfortunately soprano sax is the only woodwind which appeals to me. Have never recovered from listening to Terry Riley & John Cale's album 'Church of Anthrax' - and it all stems from there. The student brand I have my eye on is Elkhart and not from the Bay either. Am in touch...
  8. WF New People Introductions

High Soprano Hi Hi there, Considering investing in a student soprano sax - am new to woodwind. Thanks for ok-ing my forum application! Ric :TrebleClef:
Back
Top Bottom