Search results

1. MOORE VI flute?

I’ve never received a notification about your answer Pete, so I never knew of your request for Pictures. Anyway, I did manage to find out about these flutes thanks to a couple of people whom helped me. Namely Wout van den Berg and Alex Murray. Wout van den Berg, flautist, told me that his...
  2. OK, Identify THIS One

while I was researching other things I came across this old thread. Desidera & Figli means Desidera and sons. Hardly strange that Desidera looks distinctly ( aside for the pants guard) as many German and Bohemian saxophones did because Desidera was, in fact, a spin off of the Stowasser factory...
  3. MOORE VI flute?

Has anyone ever heard of a flute with just the word or name Moore engraved on it (but not Jack Moore), no indication of the place where it was made and the Roman numeral VI? This is a flute with no other indication than this, no serial number, offset G, closed keys, Low B foot with gizmo and an...
  4. Emperor and "Selmer"

I was alerted about this thread by Kevin. I have to say that there is a lot to read and I haven’t read everything. I think that indeed the mysterious Santoni could be responsible for many a saxophone that are normally identified as a mishmash. I don't know how precise is the information...
Back
Top Bottom