Search results

1. Doc Frazier

Pan American Alto

contact me any time, I have been playing Pan Ams since the early 70's and have all of the sizes from soprano to bass. Have a blessed evening! Doc
  2. Doc Frazier

FS: Prestini Classic straight soprano

Prestini Classic straight soprano sax w/ 2 necks (gold lacquer) and case. No dents or scratches on the horn, a couple of scuffs on the case, plays great. Used maybe a total of 3 hours. I can't use it any more since our car wreck last year. It will ship from Shreveport, La email...
  3. Doc Frazier

Woodwind Forum Calendar Fundraiser ...

How about tigger? http://www.jandjwoodwinds.com/
  4. Doc Frazier

Should I buy a modern sax???

What are your issues with the cluster and intonation. We deal with this kind of stuff all of the time! Have a blessed evening! Jeff "Doc" Frazier www.JandJWoodwinds.com 866-996-6394
  5. Doc Frazier

Any Sax Repair Techs?

Me too! Jeff "Doc" Frazier www.JandJWoodwinds.com 866-996-6394
  6. Doc Frazier

What is your alto setup?

1927 gold plated Conn with a "brand new" NOS Conn Comet amber mouthpiece that Paul Coats faced to Marshall Royal's specs. Plays like a dream!
  7. Doc Frazier

Be A Community

I LOVE IT!!! :mrgreen:
  8. Doc Frazier

WF New People Introductions

Gandalfe, Yes that is a straight C. One of the many customs coming from our shop. :mrgreen: Our quartet is having to regroup since the 1st as my son has parted company to pursue his own career. We're breaking in a new bari player.
  9. Doc Frazier

Steve, Not a thing! :mrgreen: Folks around here act kinda weird if you don't play flute also. I went throught a period of about 5 years with Bell's Palsy and could't play anything. I'm just now getting my clarinet chops back.
  10. Doc Frazier

Hi, I'm Doc. I'm a sax and clarinet player. There...I said it....I'm FREE! LOL! :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom