Search results

1. What am I? Noblet, All Wood, Stamped Made in France, Serial 5185A

I just noticed this prior thread talks about a similar clarinet with a xxxxA serial no. format. http://www.woodwindforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2096-Leblanc-noblet-model-help Serial number+letter suffix fits with a Leblanc 7168 but who knows I presume A could also mean artist
  2. Can you ID this Noblet?

From the data on ClarinetPerfection.com seems to clearly be a 1962 or 1963. Note that SN starts at 18xxx in 1960 and then we see in 1964 they are up to 38xxx so we don't know exactly but seems to be maybe late 1962 with eyeball interpolation.
  3. ID a Leblanc A clarinet

Well I suppose various Leblancs may look similar, but this looks just like my 1963 horn, except you are missing the Pete Fountain signature. I believe the PF was previously known as the Dynamic H, but I think that goes before around about 1960. Mine has silver keys this looks like silver too...
  4. WF New People Introductions

Hi I am TBill and I play a 1963 Leblanc Pete Fountain Bb clarinet in the Kings Park community band in northern Virginia. Today thinking about a Noblet as back-up horn. This year we played Bennett's Sound of Music for the band's 50th Anniv. and we added vocals and we had fun with it. So we're...
  5. What am I? Noblet, All Wood, Stamped Made in France, Serial 5185A

As far as I know best info is on ClarinetPerfection.com which you may have seen. Many pics of Noblets like yours and old brochures, and as you may have seen, serial numbers but not the serial numbers you have. You do seem to clearly have a Noblet 45 logo. 1971 would have had serial no...
Back
Top Bottom