Search results

1. C Melody Makin' a comeback?

Robert McWade of the Royal City Sax Quartet plays the C-Melody at times, including in some tracks of their CD "Smiles and Chuckles."
  2. Sax Quartet sheetmusic

"Have they recorded any of them?" No professional recording yet. I've got a demo recording of them playing 6 charts, and I have a recording of some of their sets from the Alexandria Bay NY Jazz/Ragtime festival where they played a few of my charts. We've talked about doing a recording, but it...
  3. Sax Quartet sheetmusic

Glad's music is cool, and I never thought about doing that on saxes. Maybe I'll try one. We have 6 saxes in our church, and we did a sextet on 12/30/07. Where did you get the source music and permission?
  4. Sax Quartet sheetmusic

I've been arranging sax quartets since 2003, and the Royal City SQ has played several of them. Anyone else out there composing or arranging?
  5. WF New People Introductions

Hi folks. New here having seen the post on the Bass Sax Cooperative. I arrange music for sax quartet, mostly ragtime, but I've ventured into church music too. (If you're interested, send a PM and I can give details.) I don't play as much as I'd like since music isn't my day job. My sax...
Back
Top Bottom