Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Search results

1. Rovner (and similar ones) Ligature for Contrabass and Contralto Clarinets...

Thanks for the reply. I guess that's why, on the rovner ligature website, it prompts the buyer to specify the make and model of one's mouthpiece when buying a CBC ligature - or any ligature for that matter. I guess ebay is not a very legitimate source to buy ligatures, seeing how they do not...
  2. Rovner (and similar ones) Ligature for Contrabass and Contralto Clarinets...

Out of curiosity, are rovner ligatures "specifically designed" for CBC mouthpieces the same size as Bass Clarinet rovner ligatures? I am asking this because I bought a BG L92SR Super Revelation Contrabass Clarinet ligature thinking that it would be big enough to fit snugly on my BBb mouthpiece...
  3. Where to buy retaining screws/washers for a Leblanc model 340 Contrabass Clarinet?

Hi Rufus, Yes, I still need a source for the missing parts. The keys that hold the pads that need the resonators are the middle G# key and the middle F key. Do you have resonators for a Leblanc model 340 Contrabass Clarinet that was made in Kenosha, Wisconsin? The reason why I'm asking this...
  4. Where to buy retaining screws/washers for a Leblanc model 340 Contrabass Clarinet?

There is a threaded rod attached to the key cup coming through the pad; it is missing the retaining nut and washer that hold the pad in place. The nut and washer might be one piece; it is round in shape and definitely screws onto the threaded rod. Thanks. Andrew
  5. Where to buy retaining screws/washers for a Leblanc model 340 Contrabass Clarinet?

The Contrabass Clarinet that I own is a Leblanc (USA) model 340. It has engraved "Kenosha Wisconsin" on a silver metal piece attached to the nickel body, so I am assuming it was made there. The instrument is black in color and is currently missing two retaining screws/washers that hold two of...
Back
Top Bottom