Search results

1. Leblanc Model 7182 Contrabass Clarinet

it realky is a beauty. If I didn't have the same already, I'd surely pick it up.
  2. Ligature for Conn Precision Mouthpiece

Since I had luck with the bass clarinet BG on the Contra, I picked up a bass clarinet Rovner dark to try until such time as I can pick up a Fobes San Fran. I'll report back on it.
  3. WF New People Introductions

Tucson here but I'm frequently in Mesa to visit family.
  4. WF New People Introductions

My, I did forget something important, didn't I! Originally from the Midwest but now reside in Arizona. :redface:
  5. Bass clarinet - what reed strength do you play?

I've been sticking with Grand Concert 3.5s on a Vandoren B44. Hate to sound like a parrot, but I find them MUCH more consistent than classic Vandorens.
  6. Ligature for Conn Precision Mouthpiece

I though that I should add: I have read that the Precision has slight smaller outer-dimensions of the chamber than most piece which could result in the looseness of the ligature. However, the outer-dimensions of the Precision are not noticeably different from the Vito. In fact, both BBb...
  7. Ligature for Conn Precision Mouthpiece

I've been using a Conn Precision mouthpiece on my Vito BBb Contra for some time now. I believe that a few folks kicking around here have experience with this 'piece; a few years back, quite a few were sold on that-auction-site as new old stock. The only other BBb Contra mouthpiece I own is a...
  8. WF New People Introductions

My Not-So-Brief Introduction To break ice, I've been reading these forums for quite awhile, but this will be my first post. In my young adult life (a decade ago or more ago), I played reeds professionally for a short time (I use the term "reeds" rather than "woodwinds" since I've always been a...
Back
Top Bottom