Search results

1. Leblanc Bliss

Thank you for your reply. It's a shame you didn't post this earlier. It might have made a difference in the clarinet I chose. I did choose the Composite Model not the Grenadilla model. I can see how that lack of tenon receivers on a wooden clarinet would lead to a tendency to crack. I do...
  2. Leblanc Bliss

Interesting comment. You don't specify which model you had to send back. Also, are you still actively doing repairs? When was the last time you worked on a Bliss? Most importantly, What was LeBlanc's response when you sent the defective part back? If LeBlanc replaced the part and then made...
  3. Leblanc Bliss

Because I live in Montana, I decided to buy the L310NS, which is the composite model with the Bliss Backun designed Grenadilla barrel. I'm just a beginner with the clarinet. I wasn't ready to invest in a wooden clarinet, because the air is extremely hard on wooden instruments. The tone is...
  4. Could use some help - Please

I know the recording, it's outstanding and quite different.
  5. Could use some help - Please

Thanks...I did get a tuner/metronome combination. Being new, I guess I used the wrong term "mop," rather than "rag." I use the rag after each session. I do use a tuner, especially when I'm doing long tones and exercises. I don't have perfect pitch, but have a descent relative pitch. I...
  6. Could use some help - Please

First off, I'm a 57 yo going through the "why didn't I stay with it, when I was a kid?" I tried playing the clarinet when I was in 5th grade and lost interest. I play keyboard, pipe organ and soprano recorder, so I'm not a newbie to music. Now, I recently found a Vito Reso-tone 3 clarinet at...
Back
Top Bottom