Search results

1. Robin

Not really sure my clarinet is working properly

Also go over it, check all screws and springs, even if you dont know a clairnet that well, a screw out of place should be pretty easy to tell, or try another reed, if you have a 2 maybe try that one, could be a combination of everything too
  2. Robin

Preferred beginner methods?

hahaha its very true
  3. Robin

Irish Tin Whistles

Gens are pretty awesome, take a bit of getting used to, my Bflat one is my second favourite one :)
  4. Robin

Buffet website music

not sure what it is either, but I like it and would love to learn it as well
  5. Robin

cleaning

oops sorry not thinking, its an E11 and i used my polishing cloth alll day yesterday and it looks alot better but not perfect, I would understand if it was an older clairnet, but its only a year old! also some of the springs are blue, as of about 6 months ago, not that i really care about...
  6. Robin

cleaning

not sure what the keys are, its a buffet, if that tells you anything, I have a polishing cloth, and have tried polishing with it, but maybe i just need to do more of it, and it possibly could have happened over time, but I feel as though i would have noticed that change, thanks for the help!
  7. Robin

cleaning

I've just recently noticed that some keys have gone not very silver? not sure whats its called, I think they need to be polished, but not sure what to use, also they just suddenly became like this, in like the last 2 days or so, not sure why it would have all of a sudden can anyone help? it...
  8. Robin

Sticky Pads

hello several keys, alternate key to F# in the higher regester, if that makes sense, as well as the Eflat key and C# key. Thinking/hoping it could just be the weather, because they arent as bad as they were, and I've tried the putting cloth under, it worked..for about 2 minutes, your weather...
  9. Robin

Sticky Pads

The last, and first time I oiled it, its only a few months old, was end of december
  10. Robin

Sticky Pads

southern ontario, canada, the weather's moslty been really cold, and lots of snow,
  11. Robin

Sticky Pads

For the past 2 weeks, the pads on my clairnet have become really sticky, could be because of the weather I guess, but does anyone have any ideas as to why? Or how to fix it, besides the cloth under them and pulling out? Thanks
  12. Robin

Irish Tin Whistles

really surprised to see a whistle thread, I've played the whistle for about 4 years, and own 5, but not all work that great
  13. Robin

What is your Clarinet setup ?

ya only have one as well... I have a buffet E11 and the mouth peice is a vandoren B40, just got it last year
Back
Top Bottom