Search results

1. Fat Fingers

jbtsax. Good Point. I use a floor peg. For me, the major function of my floor peg height adjustment is to get the mouthpiece located in my mouth for the best embouchure. I am pretty much convinced that the muscle memory in my left hand in locked in from playing the Bb Clarinet...
  2. Fat Fingers

Gandalfe: As I indicated I paid $500 for the instrument. I spent about $250 for parts and a new case. I always have to buy 2 complete sets of pads when I redo an instrument in case I mess up a pad when I am installing it. I also had to buy some drill rod and a tap and die to remanufacture the...
  3. Fat Fingers

Mar 29, 2014. This is for newbies and Bbclarinet to bass clarinet switchers. Iam an old man, and have been playingclarinet 60 years or more. I am retiredelectrical engineer(20 years) and now a duffer musician. Mt first job 63 years ago was in a repairshop fixing band instruments. I...
  4. 1924 Buescher / 1954 Selmer sax & 1956 Conn factory videos

I enjoyed this much. 65 years ago while I was still in highschool, I worked in a musical instrument repair shop. The first sax that did a complete overhaul job took me about 3 weeks. I had great teachers in the shop. They taught me to be a craftsman. Today I am retired electrical...
Back
Top Bottom