Search results

1. Which Moeck Tuju tenor is this?

Dear Gurzil, Thanks for your reply. I did try the F out and started my tuning app on the iPad. Indeed, playing a German F and pressing the side-key plays an F#. Such simple advice helped me solve this tenor's mystery key! I picked this recorder up for $75 as I was interested in the side key...
  2. Which Moeck Tuju tenor is this?

Good afternoon everyone, I am wondering which model number this Moeck Tuju Tenor (in C) has. It has two keys, one on the side. What I am also after is also a fingering chart. I looked at several including http://www.recorder-fingerings.com/en/Div.php?f=P&t=mMoe.bTu.3T&Aus=MoeTuT but it does not...
  3. Moeck 229 soprano maintenance

No it did not. After the bleach, I "flushed" with Listerine. I also took the block out carefully, and cleaned some mold in the mouthpiece. This recorder sounds now much better! Thanks for all the help.
  4. Moeck 229 soprano maintenance

Thanks for your reply. I just used some bleach and surely the black vanished. I then used some Listerine mix to get rid of the smell and taste. I am grateful you took the time to reply to my inquiry. Chris
  5. Moeck 229 soprano maintenance

Good evening everyone, I just found this forum as I was looking for some advice for my Moeck 229, which I inherited. Please take a look at the pictures, as I have been trying to clean the black line in the keyholes. What could that be, and how do I best clean it? I tried soapy water on a tooth...
Back
Top Bottom