Search results

1. DanCraven

whos from sotw?

I am myself in both places. thankfully I can use my trumpet squashing av here (not so on SOTW)
  2. DanCraven

WF New People Introductions

I met Roy soon after he moved out here. I've had the pleasure of playing with him a couple of times, at an outdoor concert Phil Dwyer puts on every summer in Qualicum Beach. Nice guy to talk to, and he sure can play!
  3. DanCraven

Irish Tin Whistles

I play Chieftans, which I know some people don't like. I bought mine sight unseen from various sources in the mid 90's, and they're all great, but I think the quality of manufacture may have reduced over the years. Overton have a great reputation, so I'd probably steer you in that direction...
  4. DanCraven

Irish Tin Whistles

decent gear, here? I know it seems odd to think of shelling out serious cash for a whistle, but anyone who has will tell you it is well worth doing. 10 years ago I spent about $1000 building a small collection of really nicely made whistles in various keys. It's an investment I have never...
  5. DanCraven

WF New People Introductions

Hi Hi folks! I'm happy to arrive at what appears to be another great woodwind resource, and look forward to getting to know the community here. There are certainly some familiar faces from other places. I play and teach on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada, and feel very privileged to live...
  6. DanCraven

whos from sotw?

I came here so I could use my trumpet-squashing avatar. Any hope of ressurrecting animated avatars at SOTW?
Back
Top Bottom