Search results

1. Selmer USA Model CL-200

Is anyone familiar with a Selmer USA CL-200 b flat clarinet? Are all of these models wood? There is a number (2278) etched on the upper body section. Can anyone tell me anything about this clarinet ie: age, quality, specs. etc? I understand it is an advanced student model. But, I could not...
  2. Trouble Assembling a New Clarinet

Thanks for everyone's input. The E11 was purchased on Ebay, but I am 100% positive that it is brand new and never used. So the "$99 Overhaul" does not apply. There is a standard 2 year warranty on it. I have been in touch with the seller who recommended leaving it assembled over the...
  3. Trouble Assembling a New Clarinet

Thanks Ben: I will try the towel on the next disassembly. Although I'm not sure it will not slip with the towel also if it is as tight as it was. I agree a tech should look at since I did some bending to free the jam and I will definitely try to find someone I can trust. I've been told to...
  4. Trouble Assembling a New Clarinet

Perhaps I could get some advice. I recently purchase a new Buffet E11 on Ebay. Everything looked fine, but the corks were oversized and the fitting of the sections was extremely tight. I am relatively new with the clarinet and although I have assembled used clarinets, I have never had a new...
Back
Top Bottom