Search results

1. what kind of oboe?

HI, so I'm guessing that asking another question will bring out the passion in everyone again but here goes anyway. so now about my son. It is time to decide whether to renew our rental contract or buy an instrument. of course, I will listen the music stores recommendations. but I would also...
  2. Keep and fix, or go with new.

thank you Well I had no idea that my post would cause such passionate responses. But thank you. You all gave me some very good insight and thoughts. What i will probably do is take my clarinet in, have it checked out, see what can be done and then decide to repair or go with something else. I...
  3. Keep and fix, or go with new.

Hi everyone, I introduced myself in the new people thread and so here goes my first post. I played the clarinet all through the school years, 17 years in all on a regular basis. Now I haven't played it regularly for about 20 years. I have one son who is in his 3rd year playing clarinet and...
  4. WF New People Introductions

hello Hello everyone, I'm Debbie and just discovered this site tonight, or should I say this morning. I played the clarinet all through middle, jr, sr high school and college. It's now been about 20 years since I've played it on a regular basis. My 12 yr old son has been playing the clarinet...
Back
Top Bottom