Search results

1. I have just acquired a pair of clarinets I never heard of, could someone point me for

Thank you. Just that "Griffplatte" that actuates the two small keys on the right side- and no hole beneath it- is typical for Oehler vs. "Deutsch" (the upper instrument). Fingering is identical: RH2... Bb/F; RH1... B/Fsharp. But... where has that first posting from yesterday (earlier than the...
  2. I have just acquired a pair of clarinets I never heard of, could someone point me for

Addendum: Oskar Oehler was born on February 2nd, 1885. He died October 1st, 1936 (Reil, Weller: "Der Klarinettenbauer Oskar Oehler"), aged 51. Deutsche Luftwaffe was founded March 1st, 1935 (Wikipedia). So I can hardly imagine that Oehler should have been of any use for the new Nazi Luftwaffe...
  3. I have just acquired a pair of clarinets I never heard of, could someone point me for

Here in Germany we still distinguish between German and Oehler systems: We denote a clarinet without the Oehler mechanism as "Deutsches System" opposed to "Oehler System" as you can see at the Oscar Adler clarinets from the Thomann online catalog...
  4. c kruspe erfurt clarinets

The three Kruspes are, with some reservations, typical for older German systems with e.g. 18/5 or 16/4 configuration. The Bb's keywork looks more delicate than the others', but what I can't find on the Photos is a register key (??). The two others have an uncommon and long obsolete extra f/c key...
Back
Top Bottom