Search results

1. Selmer Paris bass clarinet A series

Hummmm,.. I am dissappointed. Someone else was just before me and bought it for the same price I had in mind $%^&*(. But I think I keep on looking for an instrument like this.
  2. Selmer Paris bass clarinet A series

Thanks for your reaction! I made an appointment to play it first ;-). I played a Selmer Bundy and a Vito before and now I play an old french wooden bass clarinet that sounds much better but is ergonomically less than the Bundy. How is the ergonomy of an 40 years old Selmer Paris compared to...
  3. Selmer Paris bass clarinet A series

Dear forum, I am able to buy a Selmer Paris bass clarinet with serial number A1xxx. According to the serial number lists it is from 1978. Is it worth 2000 dollars or is that to much for a almost 40 years old instrument. They say it is just checked by a professional. kind regards Johan
  4. Anyone familiar with this brand bass clarinet?

Thanks for these comments. I was a little suprised playing the bass clarinet. As a sax player I was used to not being able to play the low notes when there is a single leak somewhere. I was able to play the complete lower register without any problem, but the lower part of the higher register...
  5. Anyone familiar with this brand bass clarinet?

Hello, Since a few months I have a bass clarinet. After a replacing some it is playing nice and as a tenor sax player I am able to let the lower register sound well and still struggling with the upper half of the higher register. I am curious what brand this clarinet is. There is really not...
Back
Top Bottom