Search results

1. ClareHG

Wychwood Clarinet Choir 2016-2017 season

sorry the pic is so small! it can also be viewed on our website at www.wychwoodclarinetchoir.com
  2. ClareHG

Wychwood Clarinet Choir presents: Sounds of Spring

not just the Toronto area...but the Greater Toronto Area! Yes she does seem young, but I think she's almost 40! (she keeps her age secret!) She's so talented...a great mentor and teacher
  3. ClareHG

it's going to be a great show! I hope any of you in the GTA will come out :) how can you possibly top a clarinet choir?!?!
  4. ClareHG

Join us for an afternoon of wonderful music for clarinets, featuring Windsong and Red Rosey Bush by Howard Cable, Immer Kleiner by Adolf Schreiner, Gustav Holst's First Suite in Eb arranged by Matt Johnston, and a version of Claude Debussy's Arabesque arranged by Roy Greaves. Come out...
  5. ClareHG

New Nuvo instrument due for release in 2016 - the jSax

fly me to the dood
  6. ClareHG

What year did Yamaha produce the YCL-20?

1998-2006 is what I found
  7. ClareHG

Hey! Another A-600 Sighting!

hmmm very interesting.... thank you for all that info I've often wondered how different horns can really be, obviously brand by brand there there will be differences in key height and other things, but there can't be THAT much difference sax to sax this however is NOT what I tell customers...
  8. ClareHG

Irish Tin Whistles

yes it would be Dixon is another popular brand for inexpensive whistles and irish flutes
  9. ClareHG

Hey! Another A-600 Sighting!

what are some of the reasons they would make such a small amount? was there something wrong/bad with them? or did they not sell as well as hoped? I'm sure there are many reasons....maybe just to make it a collector horn!
  10. ClareHG

Does the Vandoren A45 B flat Clarinet mouthpiece really exist?

I don't think that mouthpiece exists. The A in AL4 or A45 is A for Alto. The tenor mouthpieces are all T - T45, TL4
  11. ClareHG

Summer music programs

what area?
  12. ClareHG

Wychwood Clarinet Choir presents: Clarinet Bells Ring!

this sunday! going to be a great show if you're in the GTA
  13. ClareHG

Yamaha CS series versus SE series

at the store where I work they are the same price $3049 CND
  14. ClareHG

Wychwood Clarinet Choir presents: Clarinet Bells Ring!

Sunday, December 13, 2015 3:30 PM The Wychwood Clarinet Choir presents: Clarinet Bells Ring! A lively afternoon of festive tunes featuring Victor Herbert's March of the Toys,Leroy Anderson'sChristmas Festival, and Sleigh Ride complete with clarinet horse-whinny! As well as a preview...
  15. ClareHG

Buffet Crampon Intermediate Oboe

they have a few wood models: http://www.buffet-crampon.com/en/instrument/hautbois
  16. ClareHG

How to choose a clarinet for a child?

whatever used instrument you buy make sure you take it to a technician before your child plays so they can make sure it's working properly. if there is an issue with it (like a leak) it can make the learning process even more difficult (do I hate playing clarinet? or just this one?) a plastic...
  17. ClareHG

problem with rc buffet clarinet

have you taken it to a tech?
  18. ClareHG

Madrid ClarinetFest 2015

from the Madrid ClarinetFest 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ae-86oQxSc more videos and pics here
  19. ClareHG

Community Band Organizational Stuff

I'm glad to hear that your band was about to get itself organized. Most people who play in community bands don't realize just how much work it is to make everything happen, let alone the general public who we have to beg to come to our shows! We've got some bumps-on-logs in my band that I'd...
  20. ClareHG

Bass tárogató.

that thing is awesome!
Back
Top Bottom