Search results

1. Recommended Pieces?

Grade 4.
  2. Recommended Pieces?

Could anyone recommend any pieces that I should have my symphonic band play next year? I currently have no ideas...
  3. Bassoon reeds

I use KJI...they produce a good sound, but it depends on what type of reed you are used to. New bassoon reeds may take some time to get used to.
  4. Twilight Sail

Good job! I enjoyed it and you should keep on arranging more pieces!
  5. New Bassoon?

Currently I am renting a Selmer Model 1432B, and not yet decided to buy a good quality bassoon, until I decide which type I should buy. Any suggestions for bassoons?
  6. King Flute, Phillipines Inc.

Does anyone know the fingerings for a flute called King Flute, Phillipines Inc.? One of my students came up to me one day after class and asked me if I knew the fingerings for this type of flute, but I have no idea how to play it, as it is completely different from a standard wooden flute or any...
  7. Konig and Meyer Clarinet Stand

Ok, so I just got a new clarinet stand about an hour ago, and it is a Konig and Meyer clarinet stand labeled as clarinet stand 15222. I am not able to fit into my clarinet case. My clarinet is a Yamaha YCL-250n. The only way I can put it in is if i take the bell, put the stand inside it, and put...
  8. Yamaha clarinet advice

Yamaha Clarinets aren't all the same...
Back
Top Bottom