Search results

1. Part 1: Stuff You HAVE to Buy

With Sibelius, a few of the major (professional) sound banks come with a translation layer specific for Sibelius. Once installed, it allows special notation marks to be translated to specific library sounds or functionalities. Mojo Horns has one here...
  2. Part 1: Stuff You HAVE to Buy

I started with Sibelius First (the cheaper version for $99) and eventually upgraded to the full version. I mostly just chart out parts for my band, but someday (when I have time :/) I plan to get more into syncing sibelius with my DAW software through rewire, and try getting some actually...
  3. WF New People Introductions

Hello! New here. Currently playing mostly sax: Yamaha YTS-61, but also have a silver martin alto, a C.E. Winds curved soprano, and have a new Phil Barone Bari on order (yay! getting the vintage gold lacquer model with turquoise abalone keys)... I went to Univ of Oregon music school for 3...
  4. The Rebirth of the model 61

I bought my YTS-61 brand new in 1977 just out of high school. Still my main sax. I compared it to a 62 and an 875ex and didn't see any reason why I'd want one of those over my 61. I'm sure there may be reasons but I didn't notice any. I lost a lot of sax GAS that day. I still haven't managed...
Back
Top Bottom