Search results

1. question about Buffet Albert Bass clarinet

Hi SOTSDO, TrueTone, Many thanks for the replies, really interesting and informative. I was wondering what else you are able to tell me about my clarinet? As far as I know I think it is a Bb Bass Clarinet. Not being an expert I don’t know much more than that. For instance whether it is a Low...
  2. question about Buffet Albert Bass clarinet

Hi SOTSDO, Just wondering about the rubank elementary method book you mentioned. I see some available but not sure whether it is the correct one. There is one that is rubank elementary for clarinet no. 34 is this the right one, or is there as specific one that cover Bass Clarinet and/or Albert...
  3. question about Buffet Albert Bass clarinet

Many thanks SOTSDO and TrueTone, Some very interesting and useful comments. Are you able to help identify exactly what is it? I believe it is a Bb Bass Clarinet (looks very similar to this one http://www.uark.edu/ua/nc/NCCollectionPage/Page/BuffetAlbertBass.htm although not total convinced...
  4. question about Buffet Albert Bass clarinet

Hello All, I am new to the forum. I noticed your were discussing Albert Bass Clarinets and thought I would share and also see if anyone could also help to provide any information. Firstly I must admit I do not play myself. My son however (nearly 16) have been playing Clarinets and Saxophones...
Back
Top Bottom