Search results

1. Is this any good? It seems so...but I'm not sure.

Hi! it's for my nephew. The kid has been playing flute for 4-5 years, so I thought it would be nice to introduce him to the clarinet. I don't know, probably he'll hate it!. Just trying to get him to play other instruments. I've been analizing the pics and I see literally nothing that I could...
  2. Is this any good? It seems so...but I'm not sure.

Hi! I just bought this, I'll try to overhaul it and give it to a flute-playing relative as a Christmas gift. But whatever, do you have any info? I've been searching and it looks like Carl Fischer imported clarinets under his brand, some were good and others not so much...
  3. New Clarinet!

Hi! Thank you very much for your response and for the info of course! Definitely, I wasn't planning to sell it, I'll try to get it in working condition and keep it for me since it's time for the Ol' Normandy to retire! Anyhow, you certainly spared me a headache. Thank you very very much for...
  4. New Clarinet!

Hi! I just purchased a new clarinet, a wooden one this time. Problem is I don't know the brand and I've never heard of it before. I'm a regular lurker here and i know you guys can help me hehe It's a Bb clarinet, branded "International Musical Chicago Instrument Corp"...
Back
Top Bottom