Search results

1. Conn clarinet post locking screws

A HUGE thank you to jbtsax. I am now set. jbt, you are truly a kind and generous soul. :D John
  2. Conn clarinet post locking screws

Thank you both! I have no idea what postage would cost from Israel to the States.....good point, jbt. I'll shoot you both PM's. John
  3. Conn clarinet post locking screws

Jeez man...with friends like you, who needs enemies? :-D
  4. Conn clarinet post locking screws

Yeah, I'm going to bet the clarinet ones are smaller (1/72). I seriously doubt if a 1/64 screw can be forced into a 1/72 thread/opening. Man, this is just turning into something that might not be worth the freaking hassle. OR it'll get some fabricators (Ferree's and Kraus) just to name...
  5. Conn clarinet post locking screws

Well hells bells! I guess I'll order me a dozen with my next Ferree's order. I'll let you all know the results. Thanks jbt John
  6. Conn clarinet post locking screws

If I get a junker with an original Conn barrel, I'll definitely let you know! It sure would be nice if they're the same size as the saxophone set/locking screws! Unfortunately, I sold my 10M a while back, so I can't test myself. Something tells me the saxophone screws would be slightly...
  7. "New" Selmer Paris K Series

I have four (yes, four) Selmer L series (Two RI's and two BT's) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Did I say I love them? ;-) I'm strictly a jazz clarinetist (but do practice classical lit. as well) and they're absolutely perfect for what I do. For what it's worth... John
  8. Conn clarinet post locking screws

Steve, yeah....those tiny **** things. ;-) I called and talked to Curtis Ferree and unfortunately, he doesn't have 'em or make 'em. I guess I'll look for a junker to harvest from. Hey btw.....I sent you an email a few weeks ago about Selmer clarinets. Get it? Thanks! John
  9. Conn clarinet post locking screws

Ok, so does *anyone* know where I can purchase/find some of these minuscule beasts?! I have a 444N that's missing a couple and I know I could try to find an old, abused beater to harvest them from. I'm going to try to give Ferree's a shout to see if they have them, but other than that, I'm at a...
Back
Top Bottom