Search results

1. looking for information on H. Pinder English Horn.

I would appreciate that very much, thank you for your help and interest.
  2. looking for information on H. Pinder English Horn.

From what i have been able to find, both from reading online and from speaking with a local repairman who specializes in double reed instruments, is that during the time that Heinrich Pinder was alive and making horns, the construction of English horns in Germany, Dresden being the central...
  3. looking for information on H. Pinder English Horn.

photos of the instrument, case and stamp on the horn.
  4. looking for information on H. Pinder English Horn.

Yes, I do speak and read some German, I had come across this forum earlier and is where what little information I do have has come from. Your translation of the information there is at least as accurate as mine, but thank you for looking. This and ancestory.com having brief birth and death...
  5. looking for information on H. Pinder English Horn.

I will get some photos up shortly, I have to load them from my phone. As for the Markneukirchen Musik Instrument Museum Forum, I do read some German, and this is the location that I found what little information I do have from. Sadly, so far this is ALL of the information I have been able to...
  6. looking for information on H. Pinder English Horn.

I have recently gotten a old English horn and am having a lot of trouble finding out anything about it. the logo stamped into the upper body is a crown with "H. PINDER" stamped beneath it, and "DRESDEN" stamped beneath that. So far I have managed to find that H. Pinder was a woodwind maker...
Back
Top Bottom