Search results

1. Have a hard time playing high notes on Bb Bass Clarinet above high F

She sounds normal with my bass clarinet and said my embouchure was wrong (I'll go into it more in detail). I understand why you think my instructor is bad because I haven't got much progress, but that's probably because I've just started these methods. I bought a Yamaha 4C which was about $62...
  2. Have a hard time playing high notes on Bb Bass Clarinet above high F

My Solo Dear All, I need to learn the piece Bach - Cello Suite No.4 v-Bourree I'm playing the bass clarinet piece however (don't worry about the transposing and all that it's covered), but the main problem is there are a lot of high notes and some exceed past the high F (those ones I'm still...
  3. Have a hard time playing high notes on Bb Bass Clarinet above high F

I'm pretty sure it's a voicing or mouthing problem, not a technical problem though... What should I do to fix my voicing or mouthing?
  4. Have a hard time playing high notes on Bb Bass Clarinet above high F

Reply, Specifying whats wrong, etc Basically everything above the high F (:Line5:) on the bass clarinet: These notes: :Space5:, :Line6:, and the notes higher (High B & High C): to be specific I do have an instructor, but she hasn't been able to figure out how to help, I just have to keep on...
  5. Have a hard time playing high notes on Bb Bass Clarinet above high F

Dear Everyone, I've been having a hard time playing high notes above F on my Bb Bass Clarinet. I think it's my embouchure and I need tips on how to play any high notes above the high F. I've bought a new DARK Rovner ligature and a Yamaha 4C Mouthpiece for Bb Bass Clarinet, but it's still fairly...
Back
Top Bottom