Search results

1. one note low

from steve "When one puts their lower jaw on a reed way before the neutral zone most of the time the player pinches to prevent air leakage from the lower part of the reed. In doing so, they curve/bend the reed down the facing curve a bit, thus also reducing the tip opening." I believe you've...
  2. one note low

thanks did that like you said. actually did it with just the mouthpiece and barrel. same results. so it's me not the clarinet. good news that since it is a used clarinet carefully cleaned after receiving it. nice to know I'm broke not the instrument. just got to work on the embouchure thing and...
  3. one note low

balloons it's sort of like blowing up a new balloon for the first time, that hasn't been stretched out first. and it is that way for every note, one after the other.it's even a bit of surprise when the note does play. and at least now I know it is the right note. but I've been thinking about it...
  4. one note low

so the clarinet is working, it a simple case of remove and replace operator :smile: so color me dumb. I knew that. I just forgot it. so should it be a lot harder to blow a note than on my flute? I guess we're getting into basics here, and I'm just too new. maybe I should get a how to book or a...
  5. one note low

I hope this don't get me banned. looked at all the threads in B flat Clarinet. three pages, did not see this one. I have a clarinet that plays one note low. I finger E it plays D. consistent through out all notes it is always one lower. never two or three. have two mouthpieces and 3 reeds. still...
Back
Top Bottom