Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Search results

1. Gloria

Mouthpieces for Beginners

Jb, my grand daughters replacement clarinet is here- (ebay), and I have just measured the mouthpiece in order to order a replacement. The size of this one is .850. Are they all that size at the cork, or is there more I will need to know before I order the X5? Thanks much for your time!
  2. Gloria

FAQ: What's this Area for?

Completely and totally understand your ...cash.. wisdom. And, basically, not asking for cash, although I did use contacts once from our music store to hunt donations for a particular family. A man brought in a very old guitar, Epiphone, I believe, and asked if we could buy it or if he could sell...
  3. Gloria

FAQ: What's this Area for?

I will also put in a 'nudge' for any instruments that are in that same category of "easily repairable" or "working shape", as we live in the corner of SE Mo and NE Arkansas, the two poorest counties in both states... There are so many children here, and youth, that have next to no hope of having...
  4. Gloria

That actually looks like an excellent choice, JB, thanks!! Since I do not know her ability level very well, in looking, it makes sense to me to try an X5 also. It will take a 2.0-2.5 reed if she needs it, while if she starts to play around more, I can get her some other reeds to horse around...
  5. Gloria

As to helping my granddaughter, would it really be a recommendation that I look for a better mouthpiece for her Étude Bb clarinet? This will be her 3rd year, next year, in clarinet..
  6. Gloria

What Kind of Clarinet Should I Get?

Know less than little about a clarinet! "Additionally, you want a Bb clarinet. There are approximately a dozen other members of the clarinet family." I have just bought a second clarinet, while knowing very, very little about them, for my granddaughter. Bought her an Étude last year...
Back
Top Bottom