Search results

1. Schuster Co. Piccolo made in Germany

Does anyone have any idea about this piccolo and its maker? Is it professional? It seems like a great deal. It's selling on eBay. Please let me know what you think. http://m.ebay.com/itm/191836772524
  2. New Member - Woodwind Player (Eb/Bb/A/Bass Clarinets, Flute, Piccolo, & Sax)

Hello all, My name is Chris. I'm 29, born and raised on Long Island, New York. I am a Hospice and ER registered nurse and fellow musician(not a professional musician by any means, just a serious player). I'm also currently enrolled part time in grad school; working towards getting a masters...
  3. An Eflat Question

Clark W. Fobes and Backun Hello! I highly recommend a Clark W. Fobes Mouthpiece with a Fobes Extension. I play on a Selmer Deposé Eb clarinet model and the combo is fantastic! I also recommend getting a Backun barrel of your choice of wood; cocobolo, tulip wood, or grenadilla(I have cocobolo...
  4. Serial Number and Model Listing

Hello! I've come across a flute by The Edgware Boosey & Hawkes London that has a serial number of 184412 that states is Made in London below the serial number. Any idea how old this flute is? Is it made of solid silver, nickel silver, or plated? I've also come across a flute with the brand name...
Back
Top Bottom