Search results

1. Need Recommendation: Clarinet Repair In Seattle

Apparently -everyone- in Seattle do websites for someone. In any event, a certain amount of shilling is to be expected on fora such as this. :D My only issue with Matt is that his place is way the hell up and gone (at least for me). Very nice guy, though. Best, --JC
  2. Need Recommendation: Clarinet Repair In Seattle

FWIW: I had a very good experience with Matt @ Precision Woodwinds. Thanks again. --JC
  3. Need Recommendation: Clarinet Repair In Seattle

Thanks very much. If you ever need bass or guitar for your big band projects, please let me know. I live for that stuff. Best, --JC
  4. Need Recommendation: Clarinet Repair In Seattle

Hi, I posted on a student Bb Artley Prelude I have which apparently isn't worth much so I guess I'll hang onto it. Unfortunately, one joint needs to be recorked. I'm in the Seattle area. I looked around for a place to do it, but the 3 places I contacted seem very high end... they each wanted...
  5. Need Help Identifying Student Clarinet

Sounds right... given the '18S'. Apparently they aren't worth much, so I guess I'll hang onto it. ---JC
  6. Need Help Identifying Student Clarinet

Here ya go. This is the best I can do as far as 'quality'. There's no way I can get a clear shot of the serial number, but it's on the bottom of the joint just above the bell. Hope you can help. THANKS! ---JC
  7. Need Help Identifying Student Clarinet

Hi, First post. I have a student model wood Bb clarinet I got prox. 1986 from a music rental company, but I'm sure it was older than that. It has no logo or brand name but on one joint are inscribed the letters: 18S ...and then on the other seems to be a serial # 92485 Any way to identify...
Back
Top Bottom