Search results

1. I need a metronome!

Hi folks Thanks for everyones useful suggestions. There certainly more options than I realised. I started checking out SNARK products as a friend suggested to me over the weekend its a great brand for tuners and metronomes combined, he only has a tuner but told me to check their site out ...
  2. I need a metronome!

these look great!!! thanks will look into this for sure!
  3. I need a metronome!

Hmmm yeah I want to avoid using my phone to be honest. I want to play music away from the distractions of facebook etc... and people calling me ! so I am not interested in an app. But preferrably a classic metronome. thanks for suggestions though of course
  4. I need a metronome!

Great thanks! I dont really a pocket one. I want a bigger one for the house, I have a room set aside for playing music so I would eventually like to get some other stuff in there, so a bigger one yes. Ones with a tuner could be ideal actually, i do have a tuner... but is rather basic. So I...
  5. I need a metronome!

Hello! Thanks for your reply! Tempo Advance sounds good although unfortunately I have an android phone! doh! Does the Boss Quartz tuner have the feat? You know any others? need to research more for sure. thanks again!
  6. I need a metronome!

Hello! I have re opened my clarinet box after years of not! I used to play all through school and loved it and for reasons I stopped playing. I totally forgot I had it until recently when I was going through some old things and wallah! Dusted it off and had it checked out etc and now back in...
  7. hello hello new to the forum- clarinet player

Hey folks, Thought I would say hello as I am new to the forum. I play clarinet in my spare time, used to play more at school but these days not so much. Would love to get back into it and also considering moving onto a saxophone as Ive always wanted to have a go! SO i joined the the forum to...
Back
Top Bottom