Search results

1. Transposing from Alto Clef Barisax part to Treble Clef Bass Clarinet Part

Many thank yous, I really appreciate your help with this. We'll be playing it at practice on Monday.
  2. Transposing from Alto Clef Barisax part to Treble Clef Bass Clarinet Part

Thank you for taking the time to source this for me. I've downloaded it to my phone and will take some time this weekend to digest the content. Best wishes Hilary
  3. Transposing from Alto Clef Barisax part to Treble Clef Bass Clarinet Part

Good morning jbtsax from a cloudy Belfast. What a fantastically helpful post to wake up to, thank you so much. I really appreciate the effort you put in to write me something I can play and understand. I admire your love of a musical challenge because even simple transposing for me sends my...
  4. Transposing from Alto Clef Barisax part to Treble Clef Bass Clarinet Part

Hi Carl Thank you for this and please excuse my very amateur abilities at transposing with my next questions. Does that mean that I would read the note on the top line as a Bari Sax B Flat? Or to really help me make sense of it all what note would I play on my Bass Clarinet if there is a...
  5. Transposing from Alto Clef Barisax part to Treble Clef Bass Clarinet Part

Hi everyone I play the bass clarinet in a saxophone quartet as an honorary Bari Sax, always playing below the break and providing the bass line. I am self taught and can just about convert a treble clef bari sax part to bass clarinet writing the notes below the bari's notes or using Muse Score...
Back
Top Bottom