Search results

1. Emma

Buffet E13 Clarinet - How old roughly?

I have an E13 Buffet Clarinet which has a serial number starting with K73*** It has a very different type of wood grain to the usual ones you see and I wondered what this type of Woodgrain would be called if anyone can help? Also it's rough age...
  2. Emma

Howarth of London Carsten Meinert Saxophone Strap

I have come across a Carsten Meinert Saxophone Strap and wondered what is rough value is. It is real leather and smells lovely! Seems quite rare so I wondered if anyone had any knowledge of these.
  3. Emma

Vintage Clarinet Music

Has anyone come across any music like this before? Its a pack of Clarinet Instruction Leaflets from the U.S School of Music, 225 Fifth Avenue, New York - Copyright 1927. There are 12 Lesson sheets inside and a Finger Chart.
  4. Emma

Help identify a wooden clarinet

Hi Pete, I was wanting to sell it so was trying to get a guideline price for it. I sent pictures to Orsi and they confirmed it was theirs - I wrote back to ask for a value and they haven't replied. The mouthpiece has got Orsi stamped on the front and Zinner Hand crafted up the side. The lady...
  5. Emma

Thanks for your help - I have had a good look around it for numbers but can't find anything. The previous owner said she bought it around 12 years ago (not sure whether she bought it new or not) and said it cost around £1000. So I'm interested to try and find out it's make/model.
  6. Emma

I have a Bb Clarinet which I was told is Wooden, it kind of looks wooden but I'm not 100% positive? It has a Bell with no metal rim. Came with an Orsi hand crafted mouthpiece and a BAM case. Can anyone help identify this? There are no markings that I can see on it or serial number. Plays very...
Back
Top Bottom