Search results

1. Help!

Thanks Tictactux. Like I said, I have no intention of re-selling these, its just always nice to know what you have. :-D
  2. Help!

It is marked as Bundy. My friend said she bought it some 40 years ago, but doesn't know much else about it.
  3. Help!

I honestly have no idea. Like I said before, I'm not too sure about most things woodwind. I've checked most parts of the instrument and the only thing I can find is the inscription I887. Most of the other markings are worn off but noticeable that they were there once. I appreciate all the help I...
  4. Help!

I'm not overly concerned about their resale value, more about the sentimental value that came with them. I've never been one to own phenomenal instruments, but I always like to know what I have. I'd like to know the year on the Bundy, I just have no idea about woodwinds and this looked like the...
  5. Sweet Potato Ocarina in C

Sweet Potato Ocarina in C

6. 1941 Metal Holton Collegiate Clarinet

1941 Metal Holton Collegiate Clarinet

7. ?????? Bundy Clarinet

?????? Bundy Clarinet

8. 1940's Olds Sousaphone

1940's Olds Sousaphone

9. Timpoña

Timpoña

10. Pan Flute

Pan Flute

11. Yamaha Trumpet

Yamaha Trumpet

12. 1964 Olds Recording Trombone

1964 Olds Recording Trombone

13. 1980's Jupiter Baritone

1980's Jupiter Baritone

14. Selmer Signet Clarinet

Selmer Signet Clarinet

15. 1950's Noblet Alto Saxophone

1950's Noblet Alto Saxophone

16. 1936 Beuscher Melody C Saxophone

1936 Beuscher Melody C Saxophone

17. Yamaha Electric Guitar

Yamaha Electric Guitar

18. Epiphone Electric Bass

Epiphone Electric Bass

19. 1960 Getzen Flute

1960 Getzen Flute

20. Help!

Hello all! As you can tell from my user name I'm a bit out of place here... I'm an all around musician but mostly focus on strings and brass. I enjoy playing sax but I rarely get a chance to play clarinet. I've owned a student level Yamaha and a Selmer Signet for a while now, but an old friend...
Back
Top Bottom