Search results

1. Sujeito a Guincho

Yes it is a little alien... they have some very contemporary stuff and also some classical and smooth sounding thinks in their repertoire.
  2. Bass Clarinet Quartet

I don´t think I'm out of topic, you will tell, but...... Is the Violoncello for the masses? Maybe you know a cello quartet called Apocalyptica that may have us think about it. :idea: This is a studio recording featuring just the quartet playing Enter Sandman, from Metallica...
  3. Sujeito a Guincho

This is a very nice quintet for 2 and 1/2 clarinets... It's from a Brazilian group called Sujeito a Guincho that are doind a pretty good work. They have a CD that I really love, it's called Die Klarinet Maschine. In this song they all play half clarinet...
  4. Mazzeo system fingerings

That's a pity. I am also as curious as you, since this Mazzeo I had in my hands was adjusted to be just like a full boehm. A beautifully sounding full boehm. I've returned it to it's owner, who is a saxophonist that works part time as a repair man, and gave him many instructions (thanks to you...
  5. WF New People Introductions

Sometimes too smaller:!: But that's another issue. Glad to meet you.
  6. Mazzeo system fingerings

I've tried and it's working... but the big difference is that I can't keep the Eb lever closed from the D to G notes. Maybe that's the case of the Mazzeo I'm testing... but it still has the connecting pin although I'm not sure if complete and if just a simple repair could make it fully...
  7. Mazzeo system fingerings

Thank you Gandalfe, for the really fast reply. Do you know anything about the altissimo register fingerings? Should it be exactly the same?
  8. Mazzeo system fingerings

Hello, I'm testing just right now a Selmer Series 10 Mazzeo Model, full Boehm, (or should I say "full Mazzeo" ;-)) serial n. W53xx, from 1971. At first it looked too strange, but after studying it's mechanism I really got curious about it, it looks great. I really enjoyed it's tone...
  9. WF New People Introductions

Hello everybody. Hello WooF community, While looking for information on clarinets I've found you, and it seemed to be a great community. I'm a professional clarinet/bass clarinet player and I also play tenor saxophone. And as everybody here, I guess, I'm really interested about...
Back
Top Bottom