Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Search results

1. Old Bassoon

Hi, I just spotted this bassoon at the link below and was just wondering what people thought of it, as I don't know much about bassoons. http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=296036658 I was curious as to whether it would be worth buying.
  2. ID French clarinet please...

Hi, No, there doesn't seem to be an adjustment key with the cross coupled upper keys. I presumed that the bell wasn't original, as did the people in the show did when I took it in to be serviced, because it a different colour than the rest of the clarinet (a light brown, compared to the rest of...
  3. ID French clarinet please...

Thank you for finding that out, if it is an Alexande then it is a bit older than I thought it was. As I recently brought it and it is quite easy to play and has a lovely sound, I was just interested in what it was. It's just a shame that it doesn't have the original bell.
  4. ID French clarinet please...

I didn't think that it was a buffet. There are two keys for the lower joint C#/B side keys. The mouth piece is a Rico Royal B3, and isn't original, and the ligiature and reed guard don't have any markings on them. I have attatched two photos that have a side view of the octave key, but there...
  5. ID French clarinet please...

Hello, I am just looking for some help in identifying a clarinet. It is a Bb Soprano, that is definately an older clarinet. The upper and lower joints have 'Made in France' stamped on them as well as a serial number 3854. The bell does not appear to be an original one, as the rest of the...
Back
Top Bottom