Search results

1. not sure where to post this??

lucky me!:???: now i feel so young:oops:
  2. Brands?

thank you so much!!!
  3. Flute Choir of Atlanta

i found a couple of things composed for flute quartets you can see/hear them at: http://www.flutetunes.com/tunes.php?instr=4 i don't like the first one, but the second one is o.k flutetunes.com is where i get most of my sheet music. but i haven't found anything for 6 flutes
  4. Brands?

i'll make sure i look into it THANKS SOOOOO MUCH i probally sound like a beginer:oops: , but i have heard a lot of different things about bundy. what do ya'll think about that brand?
  5. not sure where to post this??

i think the comunity band is a good idea too, but i have a question are you in a school that possibly offers band?
  6. Brands?

My Current flute is a Bundy, (its 25 years old). i dont really have a favorite artist i play any kind of music, marches, christmas carols, wedding songs, even rock like Louie, Louie. im hoping to at least minor if not major in flute for now i dont really want to go over $1,200 but i will if its...
  7. Brands?

I play a c-flute, and i still have my student flute, and am looking to buy a more advanced flute. Is there a certian brand i should look at? there are so many. :-(
Back
Top Bottom