Search results

1. Setting Up Shop

Good Luck Ben I hope it works out for you. www.dg-music.co.uk
  2. clarinet replacement key

Boosey and Hawkes did import instruments but they also made them too Regent, Emperor, Imperial (926) and the symphony (1010 model) were all made by B&H Regarding your Key, I assume you are in Surrey England - pop into Jonathan Myall Music 46 Southend Croydon CR0 1DP on a Thursday and I...
  3. Buying a flute

my preferences would be the Jupiter 511e II followed closely by the Yamaha 221 with the jupiter just slightly ahead on build quality. As this is not going to be your main instrument I do not agree with Acglass re not buying a student level instrument, unless of course you can afford a more...
  4. P. Mauriat

Theres a great review of one of the mauriat tenor saxes here; http://www.shwoodwind.co.uk/Reviews/Saxes/Tenor/mauriat_66r_tenor.htm Stephen is a well respected tech her in the UK and he tells it like it is. I like the way the mauriats play in particular the 66rul but I have an SA80 II tenor...
  5. Any Sax Repair Techs?

Im one too! - a repairer that is. www.dg-music.co.uk
  6. WF New People Introductions

Hi Hi, My name is Griff, I am a woodwind and brass repairer from the UK, I play mainly saxes but can blow a scale down all the instruments I repair. Glad to be aboard and am looking forward to contributing to the forum. Griff www.dg-music.co.uk
Back
Top Bottom