Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Search results

1. clarinetgirlandswimmer

A Discussion About YAGE

Both my mother and father do not play a musical instrument, I have no members in my family who has any musical knowledge, this is why my father suggested I joined a woodwind forum. My music teacher (who plays Flute, Clarinet, Sax) spoke to my mum & said that later I should change my clarinet...
  2. clarinetgirlandswimmer

Clarinet models

I Play in the Wood Wind Band after School for a hour on Tuesdays and my teacher is the same teacher I have half an hour private lesson with on a Friday. I need some new felts on my keys and air seems to be escaping. I paid £200 for my clarinet and my teacher said it is not worth spending the...
  3. clarinetgirlandswimmer

Clarinet models

Hi, I already have a private teacher. I have a lesson every friday for half an hour. I also go to my school woodwind band for one hour. He has looked at my clarinet and said I need a new one for a number of reasons. He said there is no point paying for repairs, he says it is better to buy a...
  4. clarinetgirlandswimmer

Clarinet models

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if you could help me, I am looking to buy a new B flat clarinet. I am going to be taking my grade 4 in Easter so I need a good quality clarinet. At the moment I have a Venus CL511W clarinet. Please see pictures. Could anyone reccommend me a clarinet? If so...
  5. clarinetgirlandswimmer

Introductions

Hi, I play the B flat clarinet and I have private lessons once a week for half an hour. My clarinet is made by venus/cl511w and a poly crystal mouth piece. It is a brown clarinet with gold keys. :P
  6. clarinetgirlandswimmer

Introductions

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and I would like to tell you a bit about me: My name is Holly and I am 12 years old (nearly 13!) :lol: I have been playing the clarinet since year 4 in primary school. I have been taking grades since. I am now on grade 3. I also enjoy swimming. :-D I...
Back
Top Bottom