Search results

1. CE Winds Alpha Alto Review

They do. I felt we are just answering questions in the forum and every other forum above and beyond what is expected of any company. Who else in the industry right now do you know that takes the time even to respond to your questions? Perhaps they are worried of the reaction, I don't know why...
  2. CE Winds Alpha Alto Review

We allocate a certain amount of inventory to rentals, and a certain amount to sales. We are actually out of Series I Altos, but I know we have some arriving in a few weeks. As far as the set up/quality control, we will be adding more detailed information to our site, but for the record, we do...
  3. CE Winds Alpha Alto Review

Hey Pete, If you break it down, it's more about man hours in the Extensive Professional Set-up. We spend nearly two to three more hours on the Extensive set-up balancing the keys, (action and heights) and tailoring the horn specific to the needs of the player. If a player prefers a tighter...
  4. CE Winds Alpha Alto Review

Hey John, Thanks for the feedback. I'll answer your suggestions one by one. 1) This is a great idea, but can be a catch 22. We feel that some of the things we do to the saxes are pretty common, but some are more proprietary. Listing everything would benefit our clients, true, but some things...
  5. CE Winds Alpha Alto Review

The tech we use primarily now for the Alpha Series and oversees the work done on them is Pro Band Repair owner Scott Robinson. He actually apprenticed under Saul Fromkin for many years when he lived in Sarasota. Very knowledgeable and has really helped us continue to develop the products, and we...
  6. CE Winds Alpha Alto Review

Hey Pete, Thanks for the thorough review. I didn't realize it was here until late last night reviewing our accounts online. I do want to clarify a few things, I suppose I should have been more clear on this before the sax was sent off, or even before you received it, or even posted a review...
  7. Fair warning

Not to hijack this nice 'Apple' thread, but have you seen the Motorola Atrix? I'm switching from iPhone when it is released. Amazing piece of technology. http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN/Consumer-Product-and-Services/Mobile-Phones/Motorola-ATRIX-US-EN
  8. CE Winds

Your horn will be going out very soon...
  9. CE Winds

The new CE Winds site "About Us" page.... I think we have gotten it right, and I feel good about it... http://www.christopherelliottinc.com/aboutus.asp We will have some links going in/out of the text, to help people navigate through our site as we make points, so it is just a starting place.
  10. CE Winds

Well then, YES. it is worth it. Anyone wants (or cares) to know why the can contact me at brians@christopherelliottinc.com. Brian
  11. CE Winds

Is this allowed to be discussed here? Because I would love to.... but have been censored in other forums due to specific 'religion' rules. I didn't read anything here, nor will I just throw out empty 'religious babble', just answer the questions, from our perspective. Mods?
  12. Anybody know of a website with general information about flute history?

This site is pretty comprehensive... although I am not sure myself, seems like an accurate historical presentation of Flutes. I found it some time ago researching the flute. http://www.oldflutes.com/
  13. CE Winds

I understand about the 'ownership" issue as I remember (now) reading it in the other thread discussing the change they made, they do have their name on the building... and make that statement on their site... so I hope my point wasn't missed... I guess choosing our words correctly makes a big...
  14. CE Winds

Hey Pete, Very well spoken, and I sincerely do appreciate the time you took to write this post…. Some of the points you have made will in fact be made clearer in the new mission/vision statement, and I can see where the wording can confuse… I think one reason we wanted to revisit it...
  15. CE Winds

Well, they don't build themselves. I think you missed my obvious statement, that saying "we build" (as in CE Winds) does not mean that we have taken ownership of the companies that build our saxes, it is meaning only that we have a specific partnership with them, and a good business...
  16. CE Winds

Hey Pete, I'll answer your questions (or statements) as best I can... sorry this is my first post, just read this thread and haven't read too much more, yet. 1) AR-KAZE 2) It's really not all that interesting, just the fact that our factory (not taking ownership of the factory by that...
Back
Top Bottom