Happy Holidays All

Felix Navydad!
Boo, hiss.

I consider "Feliz Navidad" one of the worst songs ever written. This is made worse when a) it's on the radio every 10 seconds and b) I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!111ONE DARN YOU TO HECK, GROOVE!!!

:D

Boo, hiss.

I consider "Feliz Navidad" one of the worst songs ever written. This is made worse when a) it's on the radio every 10 seconds and b) I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!111ONE DARN YOU TO HECK, GROOVE!!!

doesn't help when you have a christmas tree ornament that plays that constantly, with a little girl that turns it on constantly.

i should figure that out on my sax one of these days ... it's stuck in my head too.

Just want to wish you a merry christmas from the bottom of my heart !!

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero Ano y Felicidad

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero Ano y Felicidad

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
From the bottom of my heart

:)

Boo, hiss.

LOL! I didn't play on it, but some of the band did an rendition of Feliz Navidad over the groove over "Viva La Vie" I think it's called? You know that one with the strings riff?

It was EPIC!

I'm a bit late to the party, as always, but still on time for the New Year.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year everyone.

Happy new year everyone!

I've had the opportunity to play-test the new year a bit already. I was pleased to notice that the touch and feel is very familiar; they did a good job at making the transition vey smooth. Skies are a still a bit rough around the edges, but I think that will improve over time when I'm more experienced with that new year. The 12st twelfth has a somewhat spongy attack, but maybe I was oiling my bore with the wrong liquid yesterday. What I don't understand, however, is how they could combine Saturday and Sunday in the Dilbert Calendar into one page. Having even intervals in which to tear off days was so much more convenient than this syncopated thingy, especially as I'm somewhat at war with 6/7 tempo. But that's my only gripe, except maybe that the milk this morning appears to have a tiny hint of sourness. Perhaps this is my fault, they usually do tell you not to mix and merge stuff across product boundaries.
So, all in all the 2011 version quite a solid product, and I'm looking forward to more to come.

Christmas approaches, other holidays are being enjoyed, I thought I just add a holiday joke, a christmas song and some holiday cookies.
"In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it 'Christmas' and went to church; the Jews called it 'Hanukka' and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say 'Merry Christmas!' or 'Happy Hanukka!' or (to the atheists) 'Look out for the wall!' ~ Dave Barry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h27DknR2s3w

Happy holidays all!

Back
Top Bottom