Patience rewarded !

Well, my patience has been rewarded. I bought a 60's vintage 10M without a neck many moons ago.
Finally, a underslung neck showed up on Ebay, thankfully with a buy it now. I snapped it up in a hurry.

How long have any of you waited, or are still waiting, for that one part ?

I'm still waiting on a JK tenor neck for my King Tempo stencil. Until it is found I have a neck made in Taiwan that came with the horn that works well and I have a Selmer USA TS-100 neck that works really well on the horn.

The TS-100 neck was purchased as a possible replacement for a Buescher Aristocrat but goodsax hooked me up with a neck for that horn.

I'm still waiting on a JK tenor neck for my King Tempo stencil. Until it is found I have a neck made in Taiwan that came with the horn that works well and I have a Selmer USA TS-100 neck that works really well on the horn.

The TS-100 neck was purchased as a possible replacement for a Buescher Aristocrat but goodsax hooked me up with a neck for that horn.

Too bad it's not an alto. I have a extra Keilwerth/Bundy Special alto neck sitting around.

They do come up once in a while on eBay and I could always just order one from Dave Kessler. At some point I will probably go that route.

Back
Top Bottom