SeaWind Music
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What are your doubles?

Thanks

Currently I double mostly on Bb, A, Eb, Alto, Bass Clarinet, and Tenor Sax because those are the instruments I own.
    At University, doing the multiple woodwind program at the University of Toronto, I also doubled on bassoon, flute, oboe, bari sax, crumhorn (my one opportunity to play in the historical instrument ensemble).
    Husband bought me a Xaphoon, having fun with that. Thinking of getting an EWI down the road - carry one instrument around and get 100s of sounds instead of lugging all those cases around.
    Of course, my husband jokes he has all those instruments covered by the registers on his accordion: the first multi-woodwind instrument Not to make him feel left out from all the doubling attention I get, I gave him a whistle. haha!
    Played the dumbek and also play the spoons for encores with my duo Acclarion. (I guess percussion instruments don't count).
    Becky from www.acclarion.ca

Thanks

Love the video on website introducing the band. Such a lovely sound, amazing ideas expressed, and two people who really love to perform. Wow.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information