I've been thinking about this from the respective of what I said I'd try to do last year. Maybe this is close to what I'll do.
1. Arrange a sax quartet, not just by adjusting transcriptions for F Mezzo, alto, tenor, and bari saxes.
2. Exercise more. Setting up Philips DirectLife monitor baseline. Want to increase my wind endurance on woodwinds.
3. Put together and gig with clarinet choir. Wanna do this at least once. Toccata and Fugue is the first thing on my list.
4. Put together and gig with sax choir. We meet next week and Mirilla's arrangement of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' tops the list of interesting songs.
5. Get through Charlie Parker's 'Omnibook'. Both of my instructors are working with me already on that. Lesson at 2 PM today.
6. Find three gigs for the Microsoft Jazz Band, 4 paying gigs for the Professor Gadget Sax Quartet, and 6 for the WCB Music Ambassadors this year.
7. Sponsor two jazz jams at my house this year.
8. Master the growl effect on saxophone.