How to Vote:
1. Click on the "Vote/Top Songs" button (or just go to http://www.hardcorejamz.com/hardcoremix_top_songs.html).
2. Do a control-F (or command-F, Mac users) and look for "Aldridge."
3. Click the radio button next to "Roger Aldridge - Blues For Lester," NOT the one next to the picture of the guy that looks a bit like Dee Snider.
4. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page (or hit the "End" key on your keyboard).
5. Click on the "Vote for your Favorite!" button.
There's no confirmation that you voted. However, if you try voting again, it'll say that you've already voted.
Roger, do you get paid per click through the HardCoreRemix page or anything like that? It's a lot more convenient to go to your ReverbNation page, but anything to help a brother out ....
Yes, I'm the Artist Formerly Known as Saxpics.
If you need me or just want to chat, e-mail me @ thesaxinfo-at-gmail.com.