Note Head Smilies!

pete

Brassica Oleracea
Staff member
Administrator
I finally got them installed. I had them sitting around from when I installed them on SOTW and never got around to it, here. I was doing some archiving and found them:

:TrebleClef::Line3::spaceb::Line1::Space5:

Kewl, no?

You can see the smilies if you use the Enhanced Interface for posting (go to http://woodwindforum.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions and look under "Message Editor Interface").

I've gotta create a tenor clef, 8va/vb, maybe some key signatures and standard measure bars. Mmmm. Editing. Unless someone else wants to do it ....

I finally got them installed. I had them sitting around from when I installed them on SOTW and never got around to it, here. I was doing some archiving and found them:

:TrebleClef::Line3::spaceb::Line1::Space5:

Kewl, no?

You can see the smilies if you use the Enhanced Interface for posting (go to http://woodwindforum.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions and look under "Message Editor Interface").

I've gotta create a tenor clef, 8va/vb, maybe some key signatures and standard measure bars. Mmmm. Editing. Unless someone else wants to do it ....
What format do they need to be in? (I bet it's XPM or CGM or PCX).
I'm good with pixels. Better than with hemidemisemiquavers. :smile:

However, I'd prefer you shift them down the list a bit so one doesn't have to click "more" to get the "all smilies" popup window)

What format do they need to be in? (I bet it's XPM or CGM or PCX).

I'm good with pixels. Better than with hemidemisemiquavers. :smile:
I think vBulletin supports just about anything. The ones you see are .bmp, but JPG and PSD are definitely supported.

However, I'd prefer you shift them down the list a bit so one doesn't have to click "more" to get the "all smilies" popup window)
I shifted them up to just show that they're available -- y'know, highlight a new feature :D ?

Smilies can be put into categories and are sorted by what the category's numbered.

Are you open to more suggestions as well?
Absolutely.

Back
Top Bottom