Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Alto Clarinet Performance Video?

Gandalfe

Striving to play the changes in a melodic way.
Staff member
Administrator
I was writing a blog about Suzy playing the Alto Clarinet for this year's Christmas concert and I couldn't find a decent recording to point to for the uninitiated. The ones on YouTube are so terrible.

Merlin, maybe you can post something that I can point to? Anyone else have some ideas? :cool:

I was writing a blog about Suzy playing the Alto Clarinet for this year's Christmas concert and I couldn't find a decent recording to point to for the uninitiated. The ones on YouTube are so terrible.

Merlin, maybe you can post something that I can point to? Anyone else have some ideas? :cool:

Hmmmm....I have a recording on vinyl of a guy from CA playing music for low clarinets.

Other than that, I've got no recommendations.

How about DIY? I'd have to resort to a home-made recording as well, but in my case you'd have what's already in YouTube. :emoji_rolling_eyes: (I'd play with a paper bag over my head in order not to spoil my bright future)

Tell her to put the alto clarinet down and slowly back away from it. This way no one will get hurt...

At rehearsal on Tuesday night someone asked me if I owned an Alto Clarinet. I gave a response that you would have been proud of. :D

Okay, the new Leblanc Esprit alto clarinet came today. Now to make a recording for Terry. :cool:

Hmmm...we could prepare something for Christmas. God Rest You Merry on Alto? What a thoughtful gift that would be!

Back
Top Bottom