Berg Larsen 110/1 or 115 for Bari in hard rubber

Ed

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
I'm looking for a Berg for Bari in either 110/1 or 115/1 in hard rubber. I'd like to trade a 120/2 in stainless if possible but otherwise if the price is right . . .

I've got a goodly number of Berg Larsen baritone mouthpieces, but they are all made of shiny, "rings like a bell", stainless.

I'm really digging the 115/1 I just picked up. I had to narrow the table since there was a lot of overhang for the reed. I then adjusted the facing curve so now it really does measure .115". The original curve was actually pretty good which surprised me. It did chirp a bit and it doesn't now.

If you are looking to get rid of shiny Berg I might still be interested. If only I had an alto clarinet to trade. :D

Good luck with that...

I have a stainless steel Berg that came with my Mark VI bari. It's a 120/0 SMS. I tried selling/trading it on SOTW a few years ago and the response was underwhelming at best.

I've tried before to trade the 120/2 on SOTW without any luck. I'm keeping my eyes open for anymore 1 chambers that are priced right.

Back
Top Bottom